Do you want to experience the psychedelic effects of psilocybin mushrooms in a safe and effective way? Making psilocybin mushroom tea is an excellent way to do this. . Not only is it is easy to make, but it also allows you to get the most out of your psychedelic journey.
From gathering the right ingredients to preparing your tea, we’ll guide you through the entire process.
What Is Mushroom Tea?
Psilocybin mushroom tea is a drink that has been used in many different cultures for thousands of years. It is made from hallucinogenic mushrooms, which contain a chemical known as psilocybin. This chemical can cause hallucinations and other similar effects when taken in high doses.
Making the tea is a straightforward process and it is done by soaking the mushrooms in hot water. This process causes some of the active ingredients to be extracted into the water, making it stronger than just eating them raw would be.
The tea can be consumed by itself or mixed with other beverages such as milk or juice to make them taste better. Some people dislike the taste of mushrooms and like to water it down with other liquids to make the taste more bearable.
What You’ll Need
To make psilocybin mushroom tea, you’ll need to gather the following supplies:
- Psilocybin mushrooms (1/8 ounce per cup of tea);
- Water (2 cups per serving);
- Strainer or cheesecloth;
- Grinder (optional);
- Tea bag or loose-leaf tea for additional flavor (optional);
- Sweetener (optional);
- Milk or cream (optional);
- Honey (optional).
- Gather the necessary supplies as listed above: dried psilocybin mushrooms, a grinder (optional), a tea strainer or cheesecloth, and a kettle with hot water.
- Grind the mushrooms in the grinder until they become a powder. If you do not have a grinder, you can also use a blender or mortar and pestle. Some people even just break up the dried mushrooms with their hands if they don’t have a grinder or mortar and pestle.
- Place the powdered mushrooms in the strainer or cheesecloth and tie it off.
- Put the strainer or cheesecloth in the cup of hot water. Let it steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the strainer or cheesecloth from the cup and discard it.
- Enjoy your mushroom tea! Add honey, lemon, or other spices if desired.
Tips & Tricks
If you’re new to making mushroom tea, it always helps to have a variety of tips and tricks for making the process easier. Consider following one or two of these tips to make the experience one that you’d want to repeat.
- Be sure to measure the amount of mushrooms and water carefully. Too much or too little of either can affect the potency and taste of the tea. If you’re inexperienced, ensure to start low and go slow. Start with a small amount and see how you’re feeling in an hour or two. Based on that, you’ll have a better idea of how to dose your next mushroom tea.
- If you’re looking for a stronger tea, you can try grinding the mushrooms before boiling them. This will release more of the psilocybin into the liquid, making a more potent brew.
- Consider adding herbs or spices to the tea to enhance the flavor and therapeutic effects. Cinnamon, ginger, and chamomile are all popular options.
- Strain the mushrooms out of the tea before drinking it to remove any potential chunks or fibers.
- Drink plenty of water after consuming psilocybin tea, as this will help flush out any toxins from your system.
- If you experience any negative side effects, stop drinking the tea and consult with your doctor right away.
What Are The Benefits Of Mushroom Tea?
Psilocybin mushroom tea offers a number of potential benefits. The active compounds in mushrooms such as psilocybin are thought to have a wide range of medicinal benefits, including reducing anxiety and depression, increasing creativity, promoting relaxation, and more.
Drinking psilocybin mushroom tea can also help to reduce feelings of stress, improve sleep quality, and even boost overall mood. On top of that, many find that mushroom tea has an uplifting effect, leading to a sense of well-being and connection to the world around them.
Overall, drinking psilocybin mushroom tea can be a powerful way to experience the unique health benefits of these amazing mushrooms. However, it’s important to make sure you take the proper precautions when preparing your tea.
What Precautions Should I Take?
First, you’ll want to make sure you purchase your psilocybin mushrooms from a reputable source and inspect them for any signs of contamination or spoilage. Make sure that the mushrooms you’re using haven’t been exposed to anything else, such as pesticides or other chemicals.
Second, when trying psilocybin mushroom tea, it’s important to make sure you understand the potential effects it can have on your body. Additionally, if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or are under the age of 18, you should avoid taking psilocybin mushrooms as the effects could be dangerous.
Also, it’s best to try mushroom tea in a comfortable, safe environment with people you trust. Doing so will make sure the experience will be that much more enjoyable.
Finally, don’t make the mistake of thinking that more mushrooms in your tea is better. Taking your time and being mindful of how you feel will help ensure that you get the most out of your mushroom tea experience.
Start Drinking Mushroom Tea Today
Now that you know how to make your own psilocybin mushroom tea, why not give it a try? Drinking mushroom tea is a great way to experience the effects of psilocybin without having to eat the mushrooms directly. The effects of the tea might be a little less intense than that of eating the mushrooms, but it still allows you to enjoy the benefits of this powerful psychedelic.
Remember, always use caution when consuming any psychedelic substance to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience. With a little bit of knowledge and preparation, you can start drinking mushroom tea today and enjoy the benefits of this amazing substance.